Skills at a glance
Legend: 100% – full proficiency; 90-80% – frequent use or excellent proficiency; 70-60% – frequent use or intermediate proficiency; 50-40% – less frequent use or beginner proficiency
Skills – breakdown
- Competent in neuromodulation techniques (Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation), elements of transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) in healthy and clinical populations
- Good R skills, experience with Python and MATLAB
- Elements of Machine Learning (regression/classification; bias; overfitting; parameters selection)
- Confident use of statistical/experimental packages (R/SPSS/Jamovi/JASP/PsychoPy/AcqKnowledge)
- Expert in neuropsychological assessments (such as the Behavioural Assessment of the Dysexecutive Syndrome (BADS); Behavioral Inattention Test (BIT); Frontal Assessment Battery (FAB); MOntreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA); Wisconsin card sorting test (WCST)) and rehabilitation techniques
- Strong teaching, supervising and tutoring skills at the undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Experience in Voxel-based lesion–symptom mapping (VLSM) analysis (in NPM and NiiStat)
- Fluent in Italian and English
Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (reference: PR130952, 07/2017).
Best Oral Communication (“See it, feel it, own it: How galvanic vestibular stimulation enhances body ownership during the rubber hand illusion”) – UH LMS Research Conference, 04/2017.